SPO Injured in Grenade Attack in Kashmir's Old Srinagar City
Terrorists on Thursday lobbed a grenade at a police station in old Srinagar city, injuring a policeman.
Srinagar: Terrorists on Thursday lobbed a grenade at a police station in old Srinagar city, injuring a policeman.
The grenade exploded in the compound of the police station in Safakadal, a police official said.
A special police officer (SPO) Samir Ahmad was injured in the incident, the official said.
He said the injured cop has been shifted to police control room hospital and his condition is said to be stable.
Recommended For You
- Lalit Modi Forecasts IPL Players Will Earn '$1 Million a Game'
- Jacqueline Fernandez Thinks These Two Stars Are The Fittest Actors In Bollywood
- Sonam Kapoor's Chic Looks will Make You Want to Emulate Her Style; See Pics
- Throwback Thursday: When Aishwarya Rai's Response To 'If She Still Lives With Her Parents' Won Hearts
- India Loses USD 22 Billion a Year in Peak Traffic Hours in 4 Indian Cities: Uber