Spurious Liquor Claims 4 Lives in Visakhapatnam, 14 Hospitalised
The incident comes at a time when Assam has witnessed over 140 deaths after people consumed spurious liquor.
Photo for representation.
New Delhi: Four people have reportedly died, while as 14 others have been hospitalised after consuming spurious liquor in Visakhapatnam’s Gantyada.
The incident comes at a time when Assam has witnessed over 140 deaths after people consumed spurious liquor. The toll in Assam is expected to rise.
(More details awaited.)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Burglar Refuses Money from Elderly Woman, Kisses Her During Robbery in Pharmacy
- Akshay Kumar Trolled for Seven-year-old Comments, Sonakshi Sinha Defends Him
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Amitabh Bachchan Was Never Hospitalised, Say Kaun Banega Crorepati Sources
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it