Spurious Liquor Claims 4 Lives in Visakhapatnam, 14 Hospitalised
The incident comes at a time when Assam has witnessed over 140 deaths after people consumed spurious liquor.
Photo for representation.
New Delhi: Four people have reportedly died, while as 14 others have been hospitalised after consuming spurious liquor in Visakhapatnamâ€™s Gantyada.
The incident comes at a time when Assam has witnessed over 140 deaths after people consumed spurious liquor. The toll in Assam is expected to rise.
(More details awaited.)
Recommended For You
- Arjun Rampal-Gabriella Demetriades Blessed with Baby Boy, Wishes Pour In
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now
- Mission Mangal Trailer Has Akshay Kumar Leading a Team of Talented Scientists
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav