SSC GD Constable 2018 Result to be Declared in May 2019 at ssc.nic.in. Check for More Info
Candidates who have taken the examination can access their respective results on the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
SSC GD Constable 2018 result | Staff Selection Commission will declare SSC GD Constable 2018 result on May 31, 2019. Candidates who have taken the examination can access their respective results on the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in. The Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 was conducted to fill up 58,373 posts of Constables in the country. The number of vacant posts has risen from 54953 to 58,373, including the reserved vacant seats.
The examination was conducted to fill up Constable posts in the country. The written SSC GD Constable 2018 examination was conducted from February 11 to March 11, 2019. A total number of 5220335 candidates have registered for the Constable examination, out of which 3041284 number of eligible candidates have appeared for the examination.
The SSC GD Constable 2018 examination was conducted in three shifts each day in 297 venues across India. The Staff Selection Commission's official notice about GD Constable 2018 is attached here.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Shares Saturday Night Expectation vs Reality Post
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- Sonakshi Sinha Replies to People Trolling Her For Not Answering KBC Ramayan Question
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year