SSC Issues a Stern Debarment Notice for Malpractices During Exams Effective from 1st June 2018, Read Now!
The debarment notice comes in the wake of several complaints and issues that cropped during the SSC CGL2017 examination.
Staff Selection Commission logo. (File photo)
The Staff Selection Commission of India has released a Debarment Notice for candidates appearing for any examination conducted by the SSC, as per which, candidates indulging in malpractices and unfair means before, during or after the examination can be debarred from the SSC exams for period ranging from 2 to 7 years. The debarment notice comes in the wake of several complaints and issues that cropped during the SSC CGL2017 examination. In one of the cases, SSC had cancelled the CGL Tier 2 exam on 17th February during the second shift at Animate Infotech, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, New Delhi on the basis of prima facie evidence of using unfair means by the candidates during the exam.
Candidates can download the official notice from the url given below:
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar's Mission Mangal Inches Closer to 100 Cr, John Abraham's Batla House Paces Up at BO
- Sonam Kapoor Hits Back at Trolls Targeting Her Sindhi-Peshawari Lineage
- Suhana Khan's Brother Aryan Parties with Ananya Panday and Friends, See Pics
- Anushka Sharma's Gorgeous 'Sun-kissed' Pic Gets Most Romantic Comment from Virat Kohli
- Maruti Suzuki Can't Afford to Discontinue Diesel Cars in India – Here’s Why