SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment: Know The Details On Paper Pattern, Tentative Dates And Salary Slab
The official notification is expected on April 22 at their official website ssc.nic.in. The SSC is expected to recruit candidates on 1000 seats through SSC MTS 2019 Exam.
Image for Representation
SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment | The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a short notification on the recruitment of SSC Multi Tasking Staff (SSC MTS). The official notification is expected on April 22 at their official website ssc.nic.in. The SSC is expected to recruit candidates on 1000 seats through SSC MTS 2019 Exam.
Here are a few details on the exam pattern, tentative dates and the salary slab.
SSC MTS 2019: Paper Pattern
Depending on previous year SSC MTS Paper Pattern, following are key details:
SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment will be done in two written rounds- paper 1 and paper 2.
SSC MTS 2019 Paper 1 (reasoning ability, numerical aptitude, English Language and general awareness)
Objective type paper.
Carries 0.25 negative marking for each incorrect answer in SSC MTS Paper 1 2019.
Duration of written test for SSC 2019 Paper 1 is 120 minutes.
150 MCQs will be asked in the SSC MTS 2019 Question Paper. Each question carries 1 mark.
SSC MTS 2019 Paper 2 (essay writing and letter writing)
Descriptive type question.
Duration of written test for SSC 2019 Paper 2 is 30 minutes.
Carries weightage of 50 marks
Selection of the qualifying candidates will depend on his/her combined scores of SSC MTS 2019 Paper 1 and 2019 SSC MTS Paper 2.
SSC MTS 2019: Tentative Exam Schedule
• Release of official notification for SSC MTS 2019: April 22, 2019
• Last Date submitting of SSC MTS 2019 Application Form: May 22, 2019
• Release of SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card: 3 weeks prior to exam
• Written Test for SSC MTS 2019 Paper 1: August 2 to September 6, 2019
• Result Declaration for SSC MTS 2019 Paper 1: Last week of September
• Written Test for SSC MTS 2019 Paper 2: November 17, 2019
• Result Declaration for SSC MTS 2019: December 2019
According to a media report, for the year 2017, a total of 10674 vacancies were declared. However, the recruitment figure is low for the posts of Peon, Jamadar, Safaiwala, Chowkidar and Junior Gestetner Operator among several others. The likely salary slab for different posts is between Rs 5200 and Rs 20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1800.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Enjoying Retired Life, Don't Want to Play Throughout Year: Yuvraj Singh
- Heartbreaking Video of Man Feeding Water to Burnt Koala is Symbol of Australia's Bushfire Crisis
- Exclusive | WWE Star Charlotte Flair Opens Up on Rivalry-Friendship with Becky Lynch and Why She Can't Resist Indian Food
- Yuvraj Singh Wishes Sania Mirza On Birthday With Quirky Post, Her Reply Will Leave You in Splits
- UP Power Minister Gets Prepaid Electricity Meter at Home to Set Example for Other Politicians