Stray Dogs Maul Sleeping Infant to Death in Uttar Pradesh's Saharanpur
In April last year, the stray dogs had killed over a dozen children in Sitapur district, forcing the parents to refrain their children from going to school and stepping out of the houses.
Image for Representation only.
Saharanpur: In a shocking incident, a three-month-old was mauled to death by stray dogs in Uttar Pradesh's Saharanpur.
The incident took place in Dayalpur village in Behat area. The dogs picked up the infant who was sleeping in a courtyard. On Tuesday morning, the mutilated body of the infant, whose head was missing, was found in the fields.
In April last year, stray dogs had killed over a dozen children in Sitapur district. People have stopped their children from going to school and stepping out of the houses.
Villagers are demanding a solution to the growing number of stray dogs in the rural areas. A special team was called in Mathura to round up the dogs.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- 'Down to Earth': Justin Bieber Fell Off a Unicycle and Internet Had a Great Laugh
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- WhatsApp Has Some New Features For iPhone Users And You Can Use Them Now
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work