Stray Dogs Maul Sleeping Infant to Death in Uttar Pradesh's Saharanpur
In April last year, the stray dogs had killed over a dozen children in Sitapur district, forcing the parents to refrain their children from going to school and stepping out of the houses.
Image for Representation only.
Saharanpur: In a shocking incident, a three-month-old was mauled to death by stray dogs in Uttar Pradesh's Saharanpur.
The incident took place in Dayalpur village in Behat area. The dogs picked up the infant who was sleeping in a courtyard. On Tuesday morning, the mutilated body of the infant, whose head was missing, was found in the fields.
In April last year, stray dogs had killed over a dozen children in Sitapur district. People have stopped their children from going to school and stepping out of the houses.
Villagers are demanding a solution to the growing number of stray dogs in the rural areas. A special team was called in Mathura to round up the dogs.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Just 'Invited' the Internet to Meme His Comical Photo and Desi Fans Didn't Disappoint
- Arti Singh Says Krushna Abhishek was Upset with Her for Talking About Attempted Rape on Bigg Boss 13
- Sara Ali Khan Reacts to Love Aaj Kal Box Opening, Karan Johar Rubbishes Student of The Year 3 Rumours
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Review: The Battle With The OnePlus 7T is Too Close to Call
- This Company is Making N95 Respirator Mouth Masks with 'Facial Recognition' Technology