Student from Gujarat Found Dead Under Running Shower at Posh Kolkata Hotel; Knife Recovered
Police said injury marks around were found on Harsha Balani’s neck.
Kolkata: Police on Saturday recovered the body of a man from the room of a posh hotel in Esplanade area of the metropolis.
Harsha Balani (24), hailing from Gujarat and pursuing MBA in Jharkhand, was found in an unconscious state inside the bathroom of the hotel where he had checked-in on Friday, a senior police officer said.
Balani was taken to a hospital where he was declared brought dead, he said, adding, there were injury marks around his neck.
"The man was found lying unconscious inside the bathroom under a running shower. A knife was also recovered from the spot. We have started an investigation into the matter," the officer said.
The man's body has been sent for post-mortem.
Recommended For You
- England vs Australia: Finch Ready to Front-up to 'Ultra Hard' England Riposte
- India vs West Indies: It's Not IPL so Pressure to Perform Will be Different For WI Batsmen - Chahal
- Sunny Leone Flaunts Her Bihari Dialect in 'Method Acting' Video, Watch Here
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s