Suresh Prabhu Launches 'Vistadome' Coaches with Glass Roof, Rotating Seats
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on Sunday inaugurated the new Vistadome coach which has glass roof, LED lights, GPS-based info system and rotating seats among other features.
Siuresh Prabhu said that the Vistadome coaches' features will enable tourists to enjoy scenic beauty along the journey. (Image: Suresh Prabhu/Facebook)
Bhubaneswar: Glass roof, LED lights, GPS-based info system and rotating seats — these are some of the welcoming features in the new Vistadome coach inaugurated by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on Sunday.
While flagging off the train with Vistadome coaches between Visakhapatnam and Araku through video conferencing from Rail Sadan in Bhubaneswar, he said that the Vistadome coaches' features will enable tourists to enjoy scenic beauty along the journey, IANS reported.
Prabhu also laid the foundation stone for mechanised laundry at Visakhapatnam, which he said will significantly improve the quality of linen provided on the trains and would lead to enhanced passenger satisfaction.
Inaugurating the Life Line Express-Sindhudurg of Konkan Railway, he said it will be a great help to poor patients.
A function was also arranged at Visakhapatnam in which a number of public representatives including MP Kothapalli Geetha and several MLAs were present.
(With IANS inputs)
Recommended For You
- Tom Holland Confirms Avengers Endgame Theory, Luka Chuppi Not To Release in Pakistan
- Oman Dismissed for 24 Against Scotland
- After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- India’s First Maruti 800 is Getting Restored, Indira Gandhi Handed the Keys 36 Years Ago
- Amazon Echo Input Review: Proof That The Simplest Things Can Make The Maximum Impact
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s