Sushma Swaray to Visit Kyrgyzstan Tomorrow for Council of Foreign Ministers, SCO Meeting
The External Affairs Ministry said this will be the second CFM meeting that India will be attending as a full member of the SCO.
File photo of External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj. (PTI)
New Delhi: External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj will visit Kyrgyzstan on Tuesday where she will represent India at the two-day meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers (CFM) of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)here.
In a statement released here on Monday, the External Affairs Ministry said this will be the second CFM meeting that India will be attending as a full member of the SCO.
Sushma Swaraj had attended the last CFM meeting in Beijing in April 2018.
"India actively took part in various SCO dialogue mechanisms under the Chairmanship of the Kyrgyz Republic over the past year. The next SCO Summit will be held in Bishkek in June," the statement said.
Sushma Swaraj will also issue a joint call of SCO Foreign Ministers on Kyrgyz President Sooronbay Jeenbekov.
The CFM meeting iwill review the preparations for the forthcoming SCO Summit in Bishkek on June 13-14 and also exchange views on topical issues of international and regional importance.
Recommended For You
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- Kabir Singh Gets Closer to Rs 100 Crore Mark, Shahid Kapoor Celebrates with Throwback Pic
- Deepika Padukone Slays in Chic Outfit in This Stunning Photo Shoot, Ranveer Singh Takes Full Credit
- Varun Dhawan, Natasha Dalal to Tie the Knot in December, Actor Postpones Street Dancer 3D Release: Report
- First Public Beta Versions of iOS 13, iPadOS and macOS Catalina Now Available: Here is How to Download Them
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s