Take Care of Your Health, PM Modi Tells Airman Who Fainted During Guard of Honour
The airman had fainted when the guard of honour was being presented to visiting Seychelles President Danny Faure at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Seychelles President Danny Antoine Rollen Faure inspects a joint military forces guard of honour during his ceremonial reception at the Rashtrapati Bhavan on Monday. (AP)
New Delhi: The summer heat took its toll on an IAF personnel who collapsed during the guard of honour ceremony organised at the Rashtrapati Bhavan for visiting Seychelles President Danny Faure.
Faure, who is on his first bilateral visit to India, was accorded a ceremonial welcome at the Rashtrapati Bhavan by President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Modi on Monday morning.
After the ceremony ended and the dignitary had left, Prime Minister Narendra Modi walked up to the airman and enquired about his health.
Modi asked him to be careful about his health.
After spending a few minutes with him, Modi left for his official residence, sources in the Prime Minister's Office said.
The airman had fainted when the guard of honour was being presented to the visiting dignitary. He was attended by his colleagues and others present there.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Save Money! Smartphones You Will be Able to Buy Soon: Realme X50 Pro 5G, iQoo 3 And More
- Kiara Advani, Bhumi Pednekar's Pics from Dabboo Ratnani's Calendar Go Viral, Fans Pray for Ajith Kumar's Recovery
- Bigg Boss 13 a Hit on Digital Platform: Sidhath Shukla Most Tweeted Celeb Followed by Asim Riaz
- Heard Cool Stories About The Work Culture at Netflix? The CEOs Next Book Will Reveal All
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is Now on Sale on Amazon: Variants, Prices, Offers And More