Tamil Nadu Man Strangles Two Daughters After Tiff With Wife
The couple would quarrel often and when the woman returned from her parents' house, she found her daughters' bodies on the floor.
Coimbatore: A man allegedly strangled his two daughters, aged 15 and 10, following a dispute with his wife at Masakkalipalayam in the city, police said on Friday. The couple used to quarrel often, they said.
On Thursday night, a police team in the vicinity intervened when they heard them quarrelling and pacified the duo. The woman, however, left for her parents' house.
The man prevented the girls from leaving with the mother. When she returned early Friday, the woman found the girls' bodies lying on the floor, police said. The man, working in a private firm, is absconding.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Here's How Alia Bhatt Reacted to Her and Ranbir Kapoor's Fake Viral Wedding Card
- Dabangg 3: Salman Khan Introduces Saiee Manjrekar with A Quirky Caption
- Sara Ali Khan Shares Glimpses of Her Sri Lankan Getaway with Quirky Captions
- Here's All About Indian Army Sourced Nissan Jonga SUV Bought by MS Dhoni
- Ravi Shastri Sleeping During India-South Africa Match is the Internet's New Favourite Meme