Tata Steel Executive Gunned Down by Former Employee in Faridabad
The executive, Arindam Pal, was immediately taken to the hospital by his colleagues but was declared brought dead.
Arinda Pal was gunned down on Friday afternoon in Faridabad, allegedly by a former employee. (Photo: ANI/Twitter)
New Delhi: An employee of Tata Steel was gunned down on Friday afternoon in Faridabad by a former employee.
Mujesar SHO said that the executive was shot at by a former employee. “In the initial reports, doctors say he was shot at with five bullets. Post-mortem reports are awaited,” the SHO told ANI.
Senior manager Arindam Pal was immediately taken to the hospital by his colleagues but was declared brought dead.
According to media reports, the accused was fired from the company a few months ago. He made his way into the company’s warehouse in Faridabad and shot at the senior manager to allegedly settle scores.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- The Royal Enfield Twin Endurance Render Puts All The Right Ideas Into Our Heads
- Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi Are Slaying it By the Beach in Maldives
- Netflix Teases Breaking Bad Film 'El Camino' Sans Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul
- Paul Pogba, Twitter And Racism: An Uneasy Relation Between Footballers And Fans
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones