TDP MLA's Kin Thrashes Journalist For Writing Unfavourable Story
A TDP MLA has been caught on camera thrashing a journalist in public for allegedly writing a story against him.
A TDP MLA's brother has been caught on camera thrashing a journalist in public for allegedly writing a story against him.
In the video, MLA Amanchi Krishna Mohan's brother is seen approaching the man with a few supporters on the street.
He then proceeds to beat him mercilessly with a cane.
The man was left bleeding on the streets even as bystanders stood by watching. Eventually, a small boy is seen trying to help the man back on his feet.
When contacted, Mohan did not deny what happened and defended it. “This is not gunda raj. He used abusive language. He is not journalist he is ‘pseudo-naxal’,” he told CNN-News18.
Reacting to the video, the Andhra Pradesh Working Journalist Federation condemned the incident and has demanded action against Mohan.
“This is brutal attack on a journalist. We condemn the attack and have submitted a memorandum to DCP to take action,” said G Anjaneyulu, general secretary of APWJF.
Recommended For You
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares Adorable Throwback Pictures From When She Was Aaradhya's Age
- 13 Reason Why Season 2 is a Kind Closure for the Series' Fans
- IPL 2018: Can Dhoni Continue His Impressive Showing in Playoffs?
- Samsung Galaxy A6+ First Impressions Review: A Complete Package
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Did Shahid Kapoor Just Find His Leading Lady in This Student Of The Year?