Teen Dies After Falling from Eighth Floor of Greater Noida Building
Diksha, the deceased, was a student of Class 11 and staying with her family in Cherry Country Society under Bisrakh police station limits.
Noida (UP): A 16-year-old girl died allegedly after she fell off the balcony of her eighth-floor house in a residential society in Greater Noida on Thursday, police said.
Diksha, the deceased, was a student of Class 11 and staying with her family in Cherry Country Society under Bisrakh police station limits, the police said.
Circle Officer, Greater Noida 1st, Rajeev Kumar said the police are aware of the incident that occurred in the evening and the case was being probed further.
Other details were not available immediately.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Priyanka Chopra Plans the Perfect Birthday Outing for Nick Jonas
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image
- Europa League 2019, Manchester United vs Astana Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch Live Telecast