Telangana Woman Beats Alcoholic Husband to Death With Kin's Help
The deceased, Syed Saleem (38), was addicted to liquor and was harassing his wife, Peddapalli Deputy Superintendent of Police T.Sudershan said.
Karimnagar: Vexed with her husband's addiction to liquor and harassing her, a woman allegedy beat him to death with the help of her family members at Peddapalli in Karimnagar district, police said on Monday.
The deceased, Syed Saleem (38), was addicted to liquor and was harassing his wife, Peddapalli Deputy Superintendent of Police T.Sudershan said. Vexed with his attitude, his wife decided to kill him and sought the help of her family, he said.
At about 9.30 pm on Sunday, the wife, her parents and two male cousins attacked Syed Saleem at his house and beat him with sticks and stones till he died, Sudershan said. The accused then cleaned the blood stains and threw the body on the bed.
Following a complaint by the brother of the deceased, police registered a case of murder and sent the body to the government hospital at Peddapalli for autopsy. All the accused have been arrested, police added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Mohsin Khan is Down with Dengue
- Moti Bagh: Documentary Film Based on Life of Uttarakhand Farmer Nominated for Oscars
- 33,000 People Want Oxford Dictionary to Change its Definition of 'Woman'. Here's Why.
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says He Deserves to Win More Ballon d’Or Awards Than Messi
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro