Terrorists Barge into Army Jawan's Home in Sopore, Shoot Him Dead
The soldier, identified as Mohd Rafeeq Yatoo, was at his Warpora home on leave when he was shot.
Image for representation.
Srinagar: Suspected militants on Saturday shot dead an army man inside his house in Sopore area of Baramulla district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
According to sources, Mohd Rafeeq Yatoo, a soldier with Jakli, was at his Warpora home on leave when he was shot.
The incident took place at around 5:25 pm.
Yatoo was taken to a nearby hospital, but succumbed to injuries on the way.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nushrat Bharucha Wants to See Ranbir Kapoor in a Towel in Bigg Boss
- Shashi Tharoor Slams Pakistan's 'Vituperative Mudslinging', Twitter Brings Out Dictionary
- You Can Now Stay in Barbie's Iconic Pink Dream House in Malibu for Just Rs 4,200
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- Google Assistant Bug is Causing Battery Drain in Android Phones