TET 2019 | 12 Percent Candidates Clear Teacher Eligibility Test
It is a must for candidates aspiring for teachers’ posts in government primary school. General category candidates must with secure a score of 60% or above in TET and for SCs/STs and the physically challenged the eligibility score is 55%.
TET 2019 | The State Department of Public Instruction on Saturday announced the TET 2019 result. The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) has been cleared by 12% of the total number of candidates who had appeared for the examination. TET 2019 was taken by 2.39 lakh candidates. In 2016, 5.62% candidates secured eligibility in TET.
TET was conducted in February, last year. It is a must for candidates aspiring for teachers’ posts in government primary school. General category candidates must with secure a score of 60% or above in TET and for SCs/STs and the physically challenged the eligibility score is 55%.
According to a press release, candidates who appeared for Paper II have fared better than candidates who appeared for Paper I in TET 2019. Candidates must pass in Paper I in order to teach in Classes 1 to 5 and clear Paper II to teach in Classes 6 to 8.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Netizens Compare Virat Kohli's Hairstyle in Throwback Picture with Salman Khan's Tere Naam Hairdo
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update