Theft at Satyendar Jain's House in Delhi, AAP Minister Claims 'Anti-Social Elements' behind It
A senior police official said a police team is currently at his residence and is investigation the matter. A senior police official said a police team is currently at his residence and is investigating the matter.
File photo of Delhi Satyendar Jain. (Image courtesy: AAP Satyendar Jain/Facebook)
New Delhi: Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain on Sunday claimed that there was theft at his residence in Saraswati Vihar area.
Taking to twitter, Jain also shared a couple of pictures showing the ransacked premises.
"Theft in my house at Saraswati Vihar. All floors searched thoroughly for hours. Anti social element and thieves have no fear of @Delhi Police," he tweeted.
A senior police official said a police team is currently at his residence and is investigating the matter.
Jain holds several portfolios in the Delhi government. At present, he is the Minister of Health, home, power, PWD, industries, urban development & flood and irrigation.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- BCCI President Has Not Spoken to Me on MS Dhoni: Virat Kohli
- PUBG Mobile: Erangel 2.0 Arriving in December, Glass Windows and New Items Leaked
- Sara Ali Khan Shares Glimpses of Her Sri Lankan Getaway with Quirky Captions
- NBA 2K20 Gameplay Will Unlock Limited Edition Nike Sneakers That You Can Buy
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge