They are Monsters: ISIS Sex Slave Warns Indians Being Indoctrinated
She has lived through the horror of being a sex slave of the dreaded ISIS for 20 months. It is nothing short of a miracle that Lamya Aji Bashar Taha is still alive. The young Yazidi girl was sold among the ISIS terrorists five times.
Lamya Aji Bashar Taha, the young Yazidi girl sold among the ISIS terrorists five times, was in India to participate in a talk titled 'The New Wave of Global Terror. She warned the Indians against being indoctrinated online by ISIS.
New Delhi: She has lived through the horror of being a sex slave of the dreaded ISIS for 20 months. It is nothing short of a miracle that Lamya Aji Bashar Taha is still alive. The young Yazidi girl was sold among the ISIS terrorists five times.
Abused repeatedly and forced to make weapons and suicide vests, she tried to flee several times before she actually managed to escape from their clutches. Each time she was recaptured, she went through the horror of more punishment and abuse.
The men in the village were killed, including her father. The women and children were captured and tortured, said Lamya while speaking to reporters in New Delhi.
She is in India to participate in a talk titled 'The New Wave of Global Terror'. She finally managed to escape after her relatives paid money to smugglers who helped her. But during the rescue act, two other girls died in a landmine blast.
What came as a rude shock for the country a few weeks ago was the killing of an India youth from Kerala in a drone strike in Afghanistan. Hafeesuddin had left home, along with 20 other youths from Kerala, to join the dreaded terror outfit. Last year, the government informed Parliament that 68 ISIS supporters and sympathisers were arrested by the NIA.
Recommended For You
- Apple Offers Rs 3,900 Credit To iPhone Customer Who Paid For Their Out-of-Warranty iPhone Battery Replacement
- Preity Zinta's Throwback Post With Priyanka Chopra, SRK Will Take You Back to The Noughties
- Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp Identify Marcelo as Real Madrid's Weak Link
- Priyanka Chopra Visit to Rohingya Refugee Camp Draws Flak From Trolls, Fans Rush To the Rescue
- What Is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), That's Got The World Talking About Europe?