1-MIN READ

Three electrocuted after coming in contact with live wire

Three electrocuted after coming in contact with live wire

Three persons were electrocuted, while as many others sustained serious burn injuries after they came in contact with a live wire in Lambakheda village of the Udham Singh Nagar district.

Share this:

Three persons were electrocuted, while as many others sustained serious burn injuries after they came in contact with a live wire in Lambakheda village of the Udham Singh Nagar district.

The mishap occurred when they were assisting a lineman, who was carrying out repairing work in an adjacent electricity line, police said.

Three of the victims belonged to neighbouring Uttar Pradesh.

  • Tags: Electrocuted
  • First Published: July 13, 2013, 11:33 PM IST
Next Story
Loading