Three FIRs Filed against Kejriwal in Delhi PWD Scam, ACB Tells Court
Three separate First Information Reports (FIRs) have filed against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and others in an alleged PWD scam.
File image of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal. (Image: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Three separate First Information Reports (FIRs) have filed against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and others in an alleged PWD scam.
This came out after the Anti Corruption Branch (ACB) made presentation to a delhi court on Friday.
PTI reported that Metropolitan Magistrate Abhilash Malhotra also directed the Assistant Commissioner of ACB to assess the threat perception on the complainant Rahul Sharma once again after he informed the court that two unknown bikers recently fired gunshots at him.
The court was informed that three FIRs were registered by ACB on its own on May 8.
The court said that the FIR lodged in relation to the recent attack shows that there were serious threat to the security of the complainant and directed the ACB to file a status report on June 8 in this regard.
The court was hearing a complaint filed by Sharma, founder of Roads Anti-Corruption Organisation (RACO) seeking direction to police to lodge an FIR against Kejriwal, his brother-in-law Surender Bansal, proprietor of a construction firm, and a public servant for alleged irregularities in the
(With PTI inputs)
Recommended For You
- Elli AvrRam Meets and Hangs Out With Akon, See Pics
- Dhoni the Reason CSK Win Close Matches: Deepak Chahar
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro First Impressions Review: An All-Rounder With a Mammoth Battery
- [Watch] OnePlus Has Come Out With The Coolest New 'Rap Trailer' For The OnePlus 6
- Despite Being An Avenger, Tom Holland Doesn't Look 'Old Enough' To Buy Beer