3 Jaish-e-Mohammed Militants Behind Murder of Two Gujjar Community Men Killed in Kashmir's Tral
The militants were allegedly responsible for the killing of two brothers, hailing from the Gujjar community, in Kashmir in August this year, police said.
Image for representation.
Srinagar: Three Jaish-e-Mohammed militants have been killed in Tral area of south Kashmir in an encounter with security forces, Jammu and Kashmir Police chief Dilbag Singh said on Tuesday.
The militants were allegedly responsible for the killing of two brothers, hailing from the Gujjar community, in Kashmir in August this year, he said. He said two of the three militants killed could be foreign terrorists.
"Further details will be available once the operation ends," Singh said
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How a 27-Year-Old's Initiative to Save Stray Dogs Landed Him a 'Dream' Job with Ratan Tata
- Shah Rukh Khan's Congratulatory Tweet on Acid Attack Survivor's Wedding Wins the Internet
- Nagarjuna's Comeback in Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra has Send Twitter in Frenzy
- Everyone is Keen to Play in Srinagar: I-League CEO Confident Real Kashmir Games Will be Safe
- Chaayos Wants to Sneakily Capture Your Facial Data With Your Next Cup of Chai