Three Killed after Wall Collapses Due to Heavy Rainfall in UP's Mohanganj Area
25-year-old woman, Madhuri, her two sons Aryan (6) and Arush (4) died and one other was injured after a portion of a wall at their residence in Mohanganj area collapsed due to heavy rainfall.
Amethi: A 25-year-old woman and her two minor sons died after a portion of a wall at their residence in Mohanganj area collapsed on Wednesday following heavy rains, police said.
Madhuri, her two sons Aryan (6) and Arush (4), and one other were injured in the incident, Tiloi SDM Sunil Trivedi said. All the injured persons were rushed to a community health centre, where Madhuri and her two sons were declared brought dead by doctors, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Celebrate Karva Chauth, Get Love from Priyanka Chopra, Samantha Akkineni
- 'Dayaben' Disha Vakani Looks Radiant as Ever in Her Comeback Appearance on TMKOC
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- Horrific Video Reveals Monkeys, Dogs Crying and Screaming Inside Lab
- Lebanon Thought Charging For WhatsApp is a Good Idea, But Citizens Vented Their Anger