Three Killed as Audi Car Collides with Dumper in Delhi's Rohini
Locals said the driver of the commercial vehicle failed to control it. Two cranes were used to remove the dumper.
Three Killed in Audi Car-Dumper Collision in Delhi Near ESI Hospital. (Image: Twitter/ANI)
New Delhi: Three people, including two women were killed and a four-year-old was seriously injured on Tuesday night when an Audi car collided with a speeding dumper near ESI hospital on KN Katju Marg in Rohini's sector-15.
Locals said the driver of the commercial vehicle failed to control it. Two cranes were used to remove the dumper. The three bodies have been sent for post-mortem, according to a report.
Delhi: Three dead in a collision between an Audi car & a dumper near ESI Hospital on KN Katju Marg in Rohini's sector-15, last night. Case registered. pic.twitter.com/BKs20xYEqH— ANI (@ANI) February 20, 2019
According to an ANI report, a case has been registered.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor Save a Paparazzi From Getting Hurt; Watch Video
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update