Three Minor Sisters Found Dead in East Delhi's Mandawali
Police has initiated inquest proceedings under section 174 Crpc. The bodies of the girls have been sent for post mortem.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: Three minor sisters were found dead under mysterious circumstances at their residence in East Delhi's Mandawali on Tuesday afternoon.
Police said that the two of the deceased were aged 5 and 6 and the third was 2 years old. However, the police refused to divulge details about the minors.
The girls' father had left the house early in the morning and did not return. After some time, a few neighbours entered their house, which was unlocked, and found the girls in an unconscious state. They were rushed to Lal Bahadur Shastri hospital where they were declared dead.
The police have initiated inquest proceedings under Section 174 of the CrPC. The bodies of the girls have been sent for postmortem.
A senior police official said that the prime suspect for now is the father.
Recommended For You
- Perry Continues to Fly the Flag for Women’s Cricket with Ashes Heroics
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- Arbaaz Khan on Divorce from Malaika Arora: This Doesn't Mean We Will Hate Each Other
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England