Three Passengers Offloaded from Air India Flight for Unruly Behaviour at Mumbai Airport
The incident happened when three passengers, members of a family, started 'misbehaving' with a woman cabin staff member, who reported the matter to the pilot.
Representative image. (Image source: Air India)
Mumbai: Three members of a family were deplaned from an Air India flight here Saturday for misbehaving with crew members after the flight was recalled due to a technical issue.
As a result, flight AI-663 from Mumbai to Goa was delayed by five hours, an Air India official said.
"The flight was to depart for Goa from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport here at 1.15 pm.
"However, its departure got delayed due to some technical issue in the aircraft engine," said the official.
As the engineers were trying to fix the problem, three passengers, members of a family, started "misbehaving" with a woman cabin staff member, who reported the matter to the pilot, he said.
"When pilot tried to explain them the reason for the delay, they fought with him as well, so all three were offloaded," the official said.
The flight finally took off around 6 PM.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Dedicates Taylor Swift Song to Troll Criticising Her Language Preferences
- Google Assistant Bug is Causing Battery Drain in Android Phones
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More