Thunderstorm With Light Showers Likely in Delhi Today
According to a Met department official, the minimum temperature was recorded at 23.4 degrees Celsius and humidity was recorded at 88 per cent at 8.30 am.
Representative Image (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Delhiities woke up to a pleasant Thursday morning, with drizzle witnessed in some parts of the national capital. The Safdarjung observatory, recording for which is considered official for the city, recorded 2.2 mm rainfall.
According to a Met department official, the minimum temperature was recorded at 23.4 degrees Celsius and humidity was recorded at 88 per cent at 8.30 am. The maximum temperature is expected to settle at 35 degrees Celsius.
The weatherman has predicted generally cloudy sky. Thunderstorm with very light rain accompanied with lightning and gusty winds.
On Wednesday, the minimum temperature was recorded at 24.3 degrees Celsius while the maximum temperature was recorded at 35.7 degrees Celsius.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Renault Triber First Drive Review – Economical Genius
- Swara Bhasker Taking Off Her Heels on the IIFA Green Carpet is Basically All of Us
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Europa League 2019, Manchester United vs Astana Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch Live Telecast