Tiger Cub, Abandoned by Its Mother Dies in Madhya Pradesh Tiger Reserve
The cub, around five months old, was being treated in an enclosure inside the reserve after it was found. BTR director Vincent Rahim said that it died Friday evening.
Umaria A tiger cub which had been abandoned by its mother died at Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve (BTR) in Madhya Pradesh, an official said on Saturday.
The cub, around five months old, was being treated in an enclosure inside the reserve after it was found.
It died Friday evening, BTR director Vincent Rahim said.
"The cub had been abandoned by tigress T-5. A patrolling party found it alone and starving on August 11 in Magdhi range," he said.
"We put it in enclosure. Our vet Dr Nitin Gupta and we tried our best but could not save it," Rahim added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- Is Facebook Ready For TV Battles With Netflix, Apple TV+ and Amazon Video?
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5