Tigress, Two Cubs Found Dead Near Drain in Maharashtra
The carcasses were found in a village in Chandrapur district, which is also home to the Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve.
The mother tigress' carcass in Chandrapur, Maharashtra. (Image: Twitter/@ANI)
Chandrapur (Maharashtra): A tigress and its two cubs were found dead in Maharashtra's Chandrapur district on Monday morning, an official said.
The carcasses were found near a drain in Metepur village under the Chimur forest range, Chief Conservator of Forest S V Ramarao said. An inquiry has been ordered to ascertain the cause of death, he said.
The Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, which is home to a number of striped animals, is located in Chandrapur district, which is around 680 km from Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Perry Continues to Fly the Flag for Women’s Cricket with Ashes Heroics
- Arbaaz Khan on Divorce from Malaika Arora: This Doesn't Mean We Will Hate Each Other
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England