'Tipsy' Man Strangles Pregnant Wife to Death Over Household Quarrel, Then Surrenders
The couple, which got married in 2013 and had three children, used to quarrel frequently, the police said.
Image used for representation.
Hyderabad: A 24-year-old woman, who was three months pregnant, was allegedly murdered by her husband following a quarrel in their house here, police said Sunday.
The incident happened on Saturday when Vijay Kumar allegedly drunk picked up a quarrel with his wife and strangled her to death, they said.
Later, he surrendered before the police.
The couple, who got married in 2013 and had three children, used to quarrel frequently, the police said.
A case of murder has been registered, they added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes