TNPSC Group 2 2018 Answer Keys Likely to be Announced This Week
TNPSC aims to fill a total of 1199 vacancies in various departments including the Jaffna Officer, Municipal Commissioner and Assistant Division Officer in Tamil Nadu.
Around 6,26,726 candidates sat for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Interview Posts) for Group 2, which was conducted on Sunday. TNPSC aims to fill a total of 1199 vacancies in various departments including the Jaffna Officer, Municipal Commissioner and Assistant Division Officer in Tamil Nadu.
The examination took place in over 2000 centres across Tamil Nadu.
The examination officials said that the answer keys for the examination will be published on the official website - tnpsc.gov.in - within this week.
In Madurai district, 25,419 candidates appeared for the examination. Meanwhile, in Dindigul 12,579 candidates took the examination.
Elaborate arrangements were made for the examination. Officials said that flying squad and station inspection officer were deployed to ensure that the examination was conducted smoothly.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Stop Romanticising Brad Pitt Watching Jennifer Aniston's SAG Award Speech, Please?
- Ayushmann Khurrana's Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Trailer Smashes Homophobia, One Funny Dialogue at a Time
- Noida Woman Loses Wallet on Metro, Hackers Steal Over Rs 1.5 Lakh Without OTP or PIN
- Airtel Has a New Rs 179 Prepaid Recharge That Bundles Rs 2 Lakh Life Insurance Cover
- This Mumbai Marathon Runner Unfurled the India Flag with a Special Message On It