Eight Dead After Tourist Bus Falls into Tribal Area Valley in Andhra Pradesh
The bus was carrying tourists and fell into the valley near Valmiki Konda on the Chintoor ghat road in the Agency (tribal) area,
A tourist bus overturned in East Godavari district. The accident took place between Maredumilli and Chinturu. Image: Twitter/@ANI)
Amaravati: As many as 8 people died after a private tourist bus fell into a valley in the tribal area in East Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday, police said.
The bus was carrying tourists and fell into the valley near Valmiki Konda on the Chintoor ghat road in the Agency (tribal) area, they said.
"It is confirmed that the bus has fallen in the valley," East Godavari district Superintendent of Police Adnan Nayeem Asmi said.
Police said there was no proper communication facility in the area where the accident occurred.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor Finds Arjun and Rakul Preet 'Cute' in Their New Rom-com
- Dimple Kapadia Quashes Hospitalisation Rumours, Says 'I am Alive and Kicking'
- WhatsApp Confirms a New Threat; Android And iOS Users at Risk From Malicious Video Files
- Deepika Padukone’s Witty Response to Fan Saying ‘I love you’ to Ranveer Singh Goes Viral
- Exclusive | WWE Star Charlotte Flair Opens Up on Rivalry-Friendship with Becky Lynch and Why She Can't Resist Indian Food