Trainer Aircraft Crashes While Landing at Aligarh's Dhanipur Airstrip, No Injuries Reported
The VT-AVV aircraft crashed after one of its wheels got stuck in a wire during landing at Dhanipur airstrip in Aligarh. There were no reports of injuries.
Trainer aircraft VT-AVV crashed during landing.
New Delhi: A chartered plane from Delhi, carrying 6 people, caught fire while landing at Dhanipur airstrip in Aligarh on Tuesday. The VT-AVV aircraft crashed after one of its wheels got stuck in a wire during landing. There were no reports of injuries.
Additional District Magistrate Ranjit Singh said six persons on board, including the pilot, were safe.
According to preliminary inquiry, the plane touched a high tension wire, fell on the ground and caught fire.
Fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames, the ADM added.
With inputs from PTI
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- After Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar Accused of Supporting Aarey Forest Destruction
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Alia Bhatt Over African Safari 'vlog'
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers