Transgender Shot Thrice at Gurugram Toll Plaza, Dies: Police
The police said that the brawl erupted among the group over collection of money.
Image for representation. (Image: PTI)
Gurugram: A transgender was shot dead on Wednesday evening here near the Gurugram-Delhi Expressway's Kherki Daula toll plaza, police said.
Transgender Kiran was shot dead by rivals Babal and Bhola, police said.
"The gangs fought over some issue. One of them shot thrice at Kiran. She was declared brought bead at a hospital," police officer Kuldeep Kumar told IANS.
The officer said that the brawl erupted among the group over collection of money.
"Three of them fought over a seat in a shared auto-rickshaw near the toll plaza. One of them shot Kiran," the officer said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- The Sky Is Pink Early Reviews: Priyanka Chopra Film Gets 4-minute Standing Ovation at TIFF
- Malaika Arora Poses in Black Sequin Jumpsuit, Sizzles Like Star Girl Even at 45
- Mark The Calendar, Here is When Your iPhone, Watch, iPad and MacBook Get Updated
- A Pakistani Pop-Singer is Facing Legal Action for Threatening PM Modi with Snakes
- UK Clothing Brand Trolled for Trying to Sell Indian-Style Kurta as 'Vintage Boho Dress'