Transgenders Who Robbed House Used Money For Breast Implants
Two transgenders, who were arrested for allegedly stealing valuables from a house in southeast Delhi's CR Park area, had used part of the stolen cash for breast implants, police said on Sunday.
Representative image. (Photo: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Two transgenders, who were arrested for allegedly stealing valuables from a house in southeast Delhi's CR Park area, had used part of the stolen cash for breast implants, police said on Sunday.
The domestic help of the house has also been arrested, said a senior police officer.
The accused helper, Arjun, had "picked up" the two transgenders from Moolchand for "pleasure" and promised to pay them well, he said.
Later, Arjun had a fallout with them over the payment and in a fit of rage the transgender duo made a search in the house when they came cross a bag containing Rs 2.6 lakh in it, the official said.
The two then forcibly took the bag besides two Apple iPhones and fled from the house.
While fleeing they ran into the owner of the house, Satyendra Wadhwa, and threatened him with dire consequences if he told anyone about the incident, he said.
They were arrested on Friday and Rs 76,000 was recovered from them, while the rest of the amount was paid to a doctor in Rohini for breast implants, the officer said.
The servant, who had gone missing after the theft, was arrested from Devli and the transgenders were also held from Seemapuri area yesterday.
Recommended For You
- 19-Yr-Old Mumbai Teen Gets Hand Stuck in Toilet For Five Hours While Trying to Retrieve His Android Phone
- Domestic Umpire Cries Foul, Says Exam Papers Rigged to Help ‘Favourites’
- Beating Rafael Nadal Proved That I Could Do It, Says Novak Djokovic
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scotts' Photoshoot Turns Up Heat, Comes Under Fire for Plagiarism
- Obama Invokes Mahatma Gandhi in Speech in South Africa, Says ‘I Believe in His Vision’