Earthquake Shakes Delhi-NCR and Neighbouring States
Mild tremors were felt in several parts of Delhi, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh on Sunday afternoon.
Image only for representational purpose
New Delhi: Mild tremors were felt in several parts of Delhi, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh on Sunday afternoon.
According to the India Metrological Department, the earthquake hit Sonepat, which is around 40 KM from the national capital, at 3.37 PM on Sunday.
No loss of life or damage to property has been reported.
The tremors, which lasted for a few seconds, were felt in Sonepat and several adjoining districts of Haryana, besides the National Capital Region and New Delhi.
More details are awaited.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- Jemimah Rodrigues Impresses Yorkshire Teammates With Impromptu Concert
- Kia Seltos Launched in India, Gets Special Twitter Icon as a Red SUV
- India vs West Indies | In-form Rohit Sharma Should Open in West Indies: Ganguly
- Ashes 2019: Did Archer Mimic Smith's Unique Batting Style?