Tremors of Magnitude 3.7 Felt in Parts of Yavatmal and Nanded
Tremors were felt at 9.10 pm in Kinwat, Mahur, Hadgaon and Himayatnagar areas of Nanded, and Umarkhed, Karanjkhed, Pohandul, Hota and Valad in Yavatmal.
Yavatmal/Nanded: Tremors of 3.7 magnitude were recorded late Friday evening in some parts of Nanded and Yavatmal districts of Maharashtra, officials said.
Tremors were felt at 9.10 pm in Kinwat, Mahur, Hadgaon and Himayatnagar areas of Nanded, and Umarkhed, Karanjkhed, Pohandul, Hota and Valad in Yavatmal, local officials said. There were no reports of damage to property or injury to people.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.8 had been recorded in parts of Satara district in western Maharashtra Thursday morning.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Party of Four on the Way: Lisa Haydon Announces Second Pregnancy with Adorable Post
- Streaming Now: Sacred Games Gets Bigger in Season 2, It's Game Over for Taapsee Fans
- Hilarious 'Alag Alag' Memes from Ayushmann's 'Dream Girl' Trailer Bring Twitter Together
- Instagram Users Can Report False Content And Expect Fact Checkers to Verify it
- Ashes 2019: Ponting Advises Warner to Take Aggressive Route Against Broad