TV9 CEO Ravi Prakash Booked for Forgery Over 'Takeover' Deal, Office Raided in Hyderabad
The Telangana police have begun efforts to arrest Ravi Prakash in connection with alleged take-over of Alanda Media by TV9.
File photo of TV9 CEO Ravi Prakash.
New Delhi: In connection with an alleged forgery case, the police in Telangana have reportedly booked the CEO of TV9 news channel, Ravi Prakash.
Based on a complaint lodged by Alanda Media Entertainments secretary Kaushik Rao, the Cyberabad police have begun efforts to nab Prakash.
As per reports, the issue is in connection with alleged take-over of Alanda Media by TV9. The complaint said that the signature of Rao was reportedly forged on a letter which opposed the appointment of three new directors.
The police are conducting searches at the TV9 office in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Are Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh Getting Close Again?
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled: Here's All You Need to Know
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season