Two-and-a-half-year-old Strangled, Eyes Gouged Out in Aligarh as Parents Fail to Repay Loan
Police denied reports of rape, saying a team of doctors had been constituted to conduct a post-mortem examination.
A two-and-a-half-year-old girl was strangled to death and her eyes gouged out after her parents allegedly failed to repay a loan of Rs 10,000 in Uttar Pradesh’s Aligarh, police have said, adding that two accused have been arrested.
Police also denied reports of rape, saying a team of doctors had been constituted to conduct a post-mortem examination. “A case of kidnapping was registered on May 31. The accused have been arrested and they have confessed to the crime. It was a case of personal enmity but there is no sign of rape. The minor was strangled to death and her eyes were gouged out. The accused are in jail now,” Akash Kulhari, SSP Aligarh, was quoted as saying by news agency ANI.
According to media reports, the family and relatives of the deceased blocked roads to protest against the incident and were later pacified by senior police officials.
Recommended For You
- You Can Now Get Your ‘Made to Order’ Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop; Over 1,00,000 Configuration Options in Tow
- Disha Patani Sets Ultimate Fitness Goals with Her One-handed Cartwheel
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani's Film Enters Rs 100 Crore Club
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s