Two Boys Die of Suffocation After Getting Trapped Inside Car in Telangana
The tragedy came to light after the car owner opened the door of the vehicle at around 2.30 am and found the children, both cousins aged 5 and 10, dead in the rear seat.
Image for representation.
Hyderabad: Two boys allegedly died of suffocation after getting stuck in a car in Nizamabad town early Wednesday, police said. The tragedy came to light after the car owner opened the door of the vehicle at around 2.30 am and found the children, both cousins aged 5 and 10, dead in the rear seat, they said.
Police suspect that the children, while playing near their house must have gotten into the car Tuesday evening and probably closed the doors. They got locked inside the vehicle and died of
suffocation, police said.
Family members of the victims, searched for them all night but could not find them, they said. A case of suspicious death has been registered, they added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- DDCA to Name Stand After Virat Kohli in Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- Captain America's Peggy Carter Says Her Story with Steve Rogers Had Fitting End in Avengers Endgame
- Flipkart Begins Roll-out of Video Service: Here is Everything You Need to Know
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck