Two Former J&K MLAs, Detained Since August 5, Admitted to Hospital After Health Complications
Besides Sagar, former Ganderbal MLA Ishfaq Ahmed was shifted to the SKIMS at Soura, a specialised hospital in the Kashmir valley, on Thursday night.
Srinagar: Two former MLAs, including National Conference general secretary Ali Mohammed Sagar, were shifted to a hospital after their health condition worsened at the MLA hostel here, officials said on Friday.
Besides Sagar, former Ganderbal MLA Ishfaq Ahmed was shifted to the Sher-e-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) at Soura, a specialised hospital in the Kashmir valley, on Thursday night.
The officials, quoting doctors, said their condition was improving.
The two former lawmakers were under detention since August 5 when the government had abrogated Article 370 provisions.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inside Edge 2 Review: The Game Gets Murkier and More Thrilling
- Vikas Gupta Confirms Entry in Bigg Boss 13 with New Instagram Post?
- Apple iPhone in 2021 Might Launch Without Any Ports: Analysts
- Counterfeit Xiaomi Products Worth Rs 13 Lakhs Seized From Delhi's Gaffar Market
- 'Black Friday': Italian Newspaper Sparks Race Row With Front Page Headline on Lukaku, Smalling Clash