Two Grenade Attacks Rock Kashmir Ahead of Republic Day
There were two incidents of hurling of grenade by the militants in south Kashmir, they said. The strike took place in Anantnag and Pulwama districts.
Representative image (Reuters)
Srinagar: Militants Friday carried out two grenade attacks on security forces in Anantnag and Pulwama districts of Jammu and Kashmir ahead of the Republic Day, police said.
There were two incidents of hurling of grenade by the militants in south Kashmir, they said. The strike took place in Anantnag and Pulwama districts, police said.
A loud bang was heard in the Civil Lines area of the city as well, but the police have ruled out a militant attack.
No casualty has been reported, they added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Alia Bhatt Over African Safari 'vlog'
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected
- Huge Hairball Surgically Removed from Teenager’s Stomach By Ludhiana Doctors