Two Indian Military Aircraft Shot Down; One Pilot Arrested, Says Pakistan Military Spokesperson Asif Ghafoor
The Pakistan Major General's comments come at a time when tensions between the neighbouring contries continue to escalate after the IAF strikes in Pakistan on Tuesday morning.
File photo of Pakistan army spokesperson Major General Asif Ghafoor (Image: AP)
Military spokesperson Major General Asif Ghafoor claimed in a tweet that one of the aircraft crashed in Pakistan occupied Kashmir while the other fell in Jammu and Kashmir.
In response to PAF strikes this morning as released by MoFA, IAF crossed LOC. PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace. One of the aircraft fell inside AJ&K while other fell inside IOK. One Indian pilot arrested by troops on ground while two in the area.— Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor (@OfficialDGISPR) February 27, 2019
"One Indian pilot arrested by troops on the ground while two in the area," he said without elaborating.
Recommended For You
- PewDiePie Briefly Lost World's Popular Battle for the Most Subscribed Channel on YouTube to T-Series
- Akshay Kumar Rubbishes Rumours of Contesting LS Polls on BJP Ticket, Says 'Politics Not on My Agenda'
- Xiaomi Redmi Go With Snapdragon 425, Android Go Launched for Rs 4,499
- JK Rowling Talks About Dumbledore and Grindelwald's Gay Relationship, Gets Trolled
- IPL 2019: Rajasthan Royals Launch Academy in England
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s