Two Indians Killed in Quad Bike Accident in UAE, 2 Critical: Report
The incident happened on Friday when the quad bike of the two Indians, both aged 38, flipped over multiple times trying to scale a sand dune.
Dubai: Two Indians were killed and two others sustained critical injuries in a quad bike accident while they were trying to scale a sand dune in country's Al Madam city, according to a media report.
The incident happened on Friday when the quad bike of the two Indians, both aged 38, flipped over multiple times trying to scale a sand dune, the Khaleej Times reported. However, the deceased were not identified in the report.
"On being informed a police patrol and ambulance arrived at the site and rushed them to Al Dhaid Hospital. Two of them were pronounced dead," the report said, quoting a senior police official.
He said the deceased suffered severe internal bleeding in the skull.
"The other two injured - in their 20s - are being treated in the intensive care unit of the hospital," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Siddhant Chaturvedi Recalls Make Out Session With Gully Boy Co-Star Ranveer Singh
- Adidas Gives up on Robot Factories And Wants Humans in Asia to Make More Shoes
- I am a Method Actor So I Fall in Love with All the Actors, Jokes Sidharth Malhotra
- Amitabh Bachchan Posts His Bed-ridden Photograph, Says Body is Giving a Signal to Slow Down
- Does Lionel Messi Really Have This Popular Comedian’s Face Tattooed on His Back?