Two Injured After Terrace Collapses in Delhi's Mukundpur
The fire department received a call about the collapse at around 12.44 pm after which two fire tenders were rushed to spot.
Image for representation.(Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Two people were injured after the terrace of a house collapsed in Delhi's Mukundpur area on Thursday, a Delhi Fire Service official said.
The fire department received a call about the collapse at around 12.44 pm after which two fire tenders were rushed to spot, they said.
According to the fire department, a terrace of a house collapsed leaving two persons injured. They were rushed to the hospital with the help of the police.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- The Curious Case of BJP's Tajinder Singh Bagga, Twitter 'Troll' Who Could be Future Neta
- These Memes From Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Trailer Prove That the Film is Already a Hit
- Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana Blames Shehnaz Gill For Her Break Up
- Who Really is Brazil's 'Sexist' and 'Homophobic' Jair Bolsonaro, India's Republic Day Chief Guest?
- PUBG Mobile Ban: Chandigarh Lawyer Files PIL, Compares the Battle Royal Game to Drugs