Two Militants Including One Woman Arrested in Manipur
A joint team of Manipur police and Army arrested one active cadre of proscribed militant outfit People's Liberation Army (PLA) while conducting vehicle checking at Oinam Awang Leikai area in Manipur's Bishnupur district.
Imphal: Two militants including a woman belonging to two different banned outfits were arrested by security forces in Manipur, the police said Tuesday.
A joint team of Manipur police and Army arrested one active cadre of proscribed militant outfit People's Liberation Army (PLA) while conducting vehicle checking at Oinam Awang Leikai area in Manipur's Bishnupur district on May 25, said a Manipur Police press release.
A woman worker of banned militant outfit People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak, Progressive group (PREPAK -Pro) was arrested by another joint team of Manipur police and Assam Rifles while launching a cordoned and search operation in Manipur's Imphal East district on Monday, the release added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora Shows How to Stretch in Her Monday Motivation Pics, See Here
- Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne Khan Step Out Together for Sunday Brunch with Kids, See Pics
- NASA Satellite Images Show Fires Still Burning May Be Reason for Poor Air Quality in North India
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day