Two Physiotherapy Students Suspended from Hyderabad Hospital After Viral TikTok Videos
The two students belonging to city-based colleges were suspended from training at the Gandhi Hospital for the video allegedly shot by them.
Image for Representation
Hyderabad: Two students of physiotherapy undergoing training at a state-run hospital here were suspended on Friday after a video of them performing to film songs went viral.
The two students — a boy and a girl — belonging to city-based colleges were suspended from training at the Gandhi Hospital for the video allegedly shot by them. The students were sent back to their colleges after the incident came to light, an official at the hospital said.
A notice would be issued to the in-charge of the section at the hospital, he said, adding that the two were not medical students.
Recently, as many as 11 outsourced employees working in the Khammam Municipal Corporation (KMC) in Telangana had been issued stern warning after they were allegedly found filming videos on mobile app TikTok and chatting on different social media platforms during office hours.
Telangana Home Minister Mohammad Mahmood Alis grandson also "landed" himself in a controversy recently after a video shot on mobile app TikTok showed him sitting atop a police vehicle that went viral. The Minister has said he would look into the matter.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- 'King Rises to the Rescue': Desi Fans Laud SRK’s Donation in Fight Against Coronavirus
- Sunil Grover Shares Video from Kapil Sharma Show, Says it Makes Him Emotional
- This Electric HM Ambassador Rendered by DC2 Makes Us Wish it Was a Reality
- Concerned Jacqueline Fernandez Wishes Parents were with Her in COVID-19 Situation
- Apple iPhone 9 Launch Likely Pegged for April 15, Sale May Kick Off on April 22