Two Policemen Injured in Grenade Attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Sopore
Militants lobbed a grenade at a security forces party at Main Chowk Sopore in the north Kashmir district.
Srinagar: Two policemen, including an officer, were injured in a grenade attack by militants in Sopore township of Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday, police said.
Militants lobbed a grenade at a security forces party at Main Chowk Sopore in the north Kashmir district, a police official said.
He said two policemen, including the station house officer of Dangiwacha police station, sustained minor injuries in the explosion.The injured have been hospitalised.
Security forces have cordoned off the area and a search has been launched to nab the attackers, the official said
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lady Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan During Concert in Las Vegas, See Video
- 'This is a Joke Right?' Trump Wrote a Bizarre Letter to Turkey and Twitter Had a Lot of Memes
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL Opening Ceremony
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football