Two Security Personnel Injured in Grenade Attack in JK's Anantnag
Militants hurled a grenade on security forces deployed in Anantnag town, resulting in injuries to one CRPF jawan and a special police officer.
Grenade Attack in Anantnag.
Srinagar: Two security personnel were injured in a grenade attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Anantnag district on Friday, police said.
Militants hurled a grenade on security forces deployed in Anantnag town in the south Kashmir district, resulting in injuries to one CRPF jawan and a special police officer, an official said.
Security forces have cordoned off the area and launched a hunt for the attackers, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- Sai Praneeth Guarantees 1st Men's Singles World Championships Medal Since 1983
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones