Two National Conference Workers Killed, One Injured as Militants Open Fire in Srinagar
The gunmen fired at three persons at Karfali Mohalla, resulting in the death of two of them and injuries to another.
Srinagar: Militants on Friday shot dead two National Conference workers and injured another, by firing at them from a close range in Karfali Mohalla in the old city, two days ahead of polling for first phase of elections for urban local bodies in Kashmir, police said.
All three have been rushed to the hospital.
The gunmen fired at three persons at Karfali Mohalla, resulting in the death of two of them and injuries to another, a police official said.
Details are awaited
Recommended For You
- NASA Satellite Images Show Fires Still Burning May Be Reason for Poor Air Quality in North India
- It Upsets Me When People Say Jack Sparrow: Saif Ali Khan on Laal Kaptaan Role
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day
- Copenhagen Climate Summit: Arvind Kejriwal Reiterates Focus on Electric Buses, Odd-Even Scheme